Thursday, November 1, 2012

11 weeks







This week was a very big learning and growing week for you! You were lovin your activity mat this week! We spent an hour in the morning playing on it and you just stared at the lights and all of the toys hanging from it, you couldn't get enough! We did lots of tummy time, too! You are starting to look like superman with your arms and legs in the air! It looks like you are trying so hard to roll over! 



You were starting to put things in your mouth if there was something in your hands so I introduced Sophie for the first time! Let me just say, oh my gosh! So adorable! I had to hold it for you but you went to town on her ear! 



We also had your first Halloween this week. You made the cutest bumblebee I've ever seen! It made me so excited for all of the bolidays to come and all of the traditions we will be making :) 






1 comment:

  1. Super duper CUTE!!!! Love her so very much!! <3

    ReplyDelete