Monday, December 3, 2012

Get to Know Your BFF

I know this blog is all about Keigan but since I'm writing about Keigan, I figured you should get to know me too! :) 

Just turned 25 in August. I am 5'5". I have 1 younger sister that's 22.

I'm addicted to Carmex, I can't fall asleep without it! 

I'm very indecisive! That may be why I'm still in school. 

I'm in school for elementary education and I finally found what I want to do with my life :)

I'm NOT a morning person, I'll be the first to admit it! 

I never shut the door when I'm using the bathroom/shower. 

I can't say no to an ice cold can of Mountain Dew or cheese fries, they are my weakness! So flippin good! 

I'm not gonna lie, cats creeep me out! 

I'm obsessed with my dog. I take her to doggie daycare once or twice a week to play with her friends :) she LOVES it!


My husband and I are both sarcastic people, we work well together!


I can't drink water unless it's ice cold. 

I'm obsessed with Target. I could go there every day and spend hours AND $$$.

Keigan Layne has been the biggest blessing to me! I can't remember what life was like before her!



That's basically me in a nutshell. If you have any other questions, just ask :) 

4 comments:

  1. I made a post like this way back in the day. You've inspired me to do an updated version, to include all my new momma quirks, pet peeves, etc.. :) oh and I hate cats too,,,they're creepy as hell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to include more pet peeves and mommy stuff in mine but that would be an entire post and I have quite a longgg list of pet peeves that I didn't want to sound like too much of a Negative Nancy' haha! I can't wait to see yours :)

      Delete
  2. You didn't mention your dad or I!! She has 2 AMAZING parents that love them deeply!!! Would do anything in the world for them and Keigs has become their beautiful obsession! They can't get enough of her...EVER:)

    Lol

    ReplyDelete