Thursday, December 27, 2012

Keigan's Christmas

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year!! Keigan got completely spoiled by everyone! It was a day filled with family and she got all kinds of love.

She got her own Pottery Barn Kids chair with her name embroidered on it, a build-a-bear made by her Uncle Brady, lots of adorable clothes, toys and her very own share of Stock with McDonald's, super cool!! 

Dave got me a video camera so I can film all of Keigan's milestones in the upcoming months! He's the sweetest ;)

Our day was packed but I wouldn't change it for anything. I love spending time with all of our family. I would say Keigan's first Christmas was a success!! 

Here are a few  pictures of our day..

Our little family of three


Keigan's own chair from my mom







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! What a cutie pie :) love that PB chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your funfetti build a bear. We made hadley the Clarice and have that same dress:) too cute!

    ReplyDelete