Thursday, January 24, 2013

23 Weeks



Baby girl, you are 23 weeks old today! You have grown and learned SO much in those short 23 weeks you've been here


No big milestones this week. We have been practicing sitting up by yourself. Some times you really get your balance and can sit up for a while by yourself and other times you have a round bottom and can't sit up at all. You'll get it :) 


Your sleeping has been pretty crappy this week. One night you woke up at 3,4 & 5. I think you were having gas issues because your stomach was rock hard. Poor babe :( I haven't given you cereal since that night and I think that has been helping. 


I think I've said this before but you are loving Sadie!! Every time she growls or barks you giggle so hard. We purposely get Sadie to do growl/bark just to hear you laugh. 

The best decision I made was to stay home with you for your first year. I know I would have regretted it if I went back to school this semester. Waking up and getting to spend the day with you is the best. 


I feel so lucky to be your mom. 
Love you sweetie, 
Momma
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable! I cannot believe how fast they grow too. It seems like they change every day. I love her little hair bow too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! I know, it's so sad! But she is so fun these days that it makes up for her growing like a weed and changing every day! :)

      Delete
  2. yay! just found your blog through mutual blogs :) My little guy is almost 25 weeks!! She is so cute!! I'm a stay at home mommy too. I love waking up to Matthew every morning & getting to see each & every day as he grows & learns new things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I just went over to your blog and your little guy is so dang cute with all of that blonde hair!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog as well:) I think we might have the same age baby! Landon is 23 weeks today. My hat is off to you for being a stay at home mommy that is the toughest job yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, welcome :) thanks for the add! They must be days apart from each other :) Some days it's challenging but it is the best job ever! :)

      Delete
  4. Where has time gone? I love her little cute self. She looks so tiny for 23 weeks. She is such a little lady. Its hard to believe she is 23 weeks, almost like in a blink of an eye. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea where time went!! It makes me so sad! Don't blink because your little guy will be 23 before you know it! & yea, she is on the smaller side but she was born 3 weeks early and only 6 lbs so it's taking her a little longer to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete