Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hubby's Birthday


Well, my man turned 27 today! I always have a hard time figuring out what to get him since he just gets what he wants anyway. This year he had a list for me and we went out this past weekend and he picked out a new hockey stick, some dumbbells, and some other hockey gear. He made it easy for me. I wanted to get him something to open on his birthday so I got him a new hat that he had asked for for Christmas but no one got for him (oops!). 
Growing up, my mom would always make us our favorite meal on our birthdays so I am continuing that tradition in our family. I'm making Dave lasagna, garlic bread, and an Oreo cake. He is a fan of anything Oreo or cookies n' cream so I searched Pinterest for an Oreo cake and found this one: 
Oreo Cake
Looks delicious, right? 
I'll let you know how it turns out :) 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yum on the cake. I am looking forward to hearing all about it. I am the modern day dessert bandit these days. Such an odd feeling to me {since pregnancy}.

    Hope your hubby had a fantastic birthday and hope you all had a great day/night together!! Nothing like family time :)

    ReplyDelete