Friday, February 15, 2013

Four & Five Month Favorites


The past couple of months, we had a lot of  tethers but no teeth yet! Every one of these items can be considered a teether except for the Ugg's. I don't let her stick her shoes in her mouth but she would if I let her! ;) 

All she really does with these right now is suck on them. But they are cute and stick to the side of the tub when wet. I like em! 
Once again, she picks them up and sucks the crap out of them! There is no building going on yet! But they are soft and squishy and just plain cute! 
Since the weather has been freezing here these days, I never leave the house without these adorable booties and some thick socks. Gotta keep those tootsies warm! 
We LOVE Aden + Anais in this house! Who doesn't?! She doesn't NEED to have a blanket but when she does have it, it goes straight to her mouth! Did ya see that one coming?! Im sure all babies put everything in their mouth but she even tries sucks on my nose and chin! Silly girl! 
These little teether keys are awesome! We stick them in the fridge and get them cool for her little gums and she seems to love them! 
We have only put up a cut up apple in these so far but she seriously is a fan! The first time I gave it to her she drooled all over the place and we had to change her clothes. Bibs are required for these! Other mommies suggested frozen mango and grapes, those are on my grocery list! 

I forgot to put Oragel on the list! I have been putting this on her gums when she is extremely fussy and it's like magic. She instantly stops crying. I'm thinking there will be a tooth showing up very shortly! 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. We love those ugg booties too! B has the charcoal pair and literally wears them every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These booties are the greatest! I bought so many other shoes that fell off as soon as I would put them on! Totally worth the money!

      Delete
  2. We love the booties, too! I have been on the hunt for some for Easter. I love Uggs. He already has a pair that look like they lace up. The Nuby keys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought hers right off the Ugg website. They were the same price on amazon plus free shipping! ;)

      Delete
  3. Which size Uggs does Keigan wear? I really want to get a pair for Claire but not sure which size to order :) mesh teethers are currently sitting in my amazon cart, as well as the boon tub toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she has the xs but they are getting a little snug. I'd go with the small or medium for Claire! & you need to get the bath toys and teethers, both are awesome ;)

      Delete