Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sweet Summertime

onetwothreefourfivesixseveneightnine

I have been dreaming of shorts, tanks, flip flops, bathing suits and cocktails since it is a whopping 8 degrees here today. If I could pack my family up and take them all with me, I would be flying south for the winter forever. I hate having to bundle up just to take our dog outside to use the restroom. 

I have been doing a little online browsing at all of my favorite baby stores and I am so excited they are coming out with their spring and summer lines! I have already bought some of the items above, but let's face it.. I will probably be buying all of them before summer. They are all just too stinkin' cute! 

& I'll leave you with a couple adorable pictures of our little Valentine!




Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. It's a whopping 80 degrees here ;) come on down and bring all the bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh we are on our way!! :) pool days and cocktails sound fab!

      Delete
  2. i know exactly what you mean! It hasn't been much warmer here. It just won't stop snowing!! I am very much anticipating sunshine and rompers and summer smiles and swimsuits! I love your lil Valentine ;)

    eahenretta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, snow & cold weather are lame! Bring on the warm sunshine! :)

      Delete
  3. super sweet onsie. I love the yellow bathing suit!! Bathing suits arent as fun when it comes to little dudes!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The yellow suit was a Christmas present! I'm so excited to put it on her :) little boys in swim trunks are to die for, so handsome :)

      Delete
  4. I seriously can barely contain myself when it comes to thoughts of summer and warm weather! I can hardly wait because this year we will be going out on our new boat :)) Hooray!

    I am looking forward to posting all of Jaxon's damper little swimsuits and such, my mom has already went overboard and he has like 4 just for himself.

    All your little boo's bikinis and summer-wear are just too cute for words! I know she will be such a little doll!

    BRING ON SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need spring summer ASAP too!! Love that little K!!

    ReplyDelete