Thursday, March 21, 2013

31 Weeks




Sweet pea, this week went exceptionally fast for some reason. I almost wrote 30 weeks on your chalkboard! 


This past weekend we celebrated your 7 month old self! We went to dinner, which you sat in a highchair and were such an angel that a woman wanted to adopt us! Haha! 
After dinner, we spent an hour at Lowe's picking out everything for the recroom, spent 45 minutes picking out carpet and another hour picking out our furniture! You were awesome! We didn't hear a peep from you the whole time! 
 
 
You  got to see Daddy play hockey for the first time this week! His games are normally at 9:30-10:00pm and is wayyy to late for us to be out but he was in an all-star game that started at 8:30 so I thought it would be the perfect time to go! You were awesome and stayed awake the whole time we were there! 
 
 
You are getting closer to crawling! If I lay you on your stomach you want to be on your hands and knees and you just rock until you get tired and then you collapse. I just know it will be happening soon! 
 
 
Daddy has a hockey tournament this weekend and won't be home Saturday and most of the day Sunday so we are going to have a girls shopping trip to pick out decorations for the recroom/ playroom! We are both really excited :) I'm just excited that we will have a playroom to spend time in (& get the living room and nursery to be somewhat toy free!). 
 
 
You have been extremely giggly this week! If I do anything silly, you just belly laugh until I stop! Your new favorite song is "The Wheels on the Bus" especially since I use your arms and legs as the wheels, windows and wipers!! ;) We sing it a few hundred mutiple times through the day! 
 

Another week has come and gone and I've fallen even more in love with you and your adorable personality! Love you baby girl! 

Xoxo, Momma


PS: It takes me a while to get a decent (one where she is actually looking at me) picture these days so here are the outtakes ;) 





Photobucket

1 comment: