Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Have you all heard of the book Chicka Chcika Boom Boom? Well, it'd one of my favorites. I don't know if it's because I'm going to be an elementary school teacher but the rhyming and the ABC's is just awesome ;) Well, I was reading the book to Keigan the other day and every time I got to the point in the book where it says 'chicka chicka boom boom', she would giggle so hard! I was dying. 
Last night we went to visit my sister and I was telling her about it. She started saying it and Keigan was giggling all over again! We got a little video but I apologize because the lighting is not the best but you can still hear her sweet little giggle! 





Ugh, isn't she so stinkin' cute?!?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it! She is so dear :) Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is one that we don't have! Must purchase ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious!!! Baby giggles are seriously the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Also visit my web blog ... diets that work Fast

    ReplyDelete
  4. With havin so much written content do you ever
    run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely
    appreciate it.

    My weblog - diets that work Fast

    ReplyDelete