Thursday, March 7, 2013

Liebster Award

First of all, I would like to thank Ashley over at Words About Waverly for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I feel so honored that I'm getting recognition for my little blog that I created a few months ago for my little Keigan! Thanks again Ashley!! 

The Rules: 
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. 
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create  11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to next. 
3. Choose new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. 
4. Go back to their page and tell them about it. 
5. No tag backs. 

My Random Facts: 
1. I've always wanted a big family growing up with a bunch of kids running around! I'd like to have 4 little ones, we will see how my husband takes that ;) 
2. My husband is my very best friend. He makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts and in tears every day! 
3. A fun night for me is game nights with my family. We always make some pretty BA appetizers and dips to veg on! Going to the bar is for the birds... 
4. Full House remains my favorite TV show. There's just something about those Tanner's... 
5. I have never had a hamburger from a fast food restaurant, EVER! They just don't look like real hamburgers. I could have a hamburger for dinner every night in the summer cooked on the grill at home though. 
6. My obsession for banana bread is out of this world. If there is a loaf in our house, I eat the entire thing myself in 1 day. No flippin joke! 
7. I was on the swim team in high school. As much as I hated it, I was in killer shape! I wish I had the time for a good swim practice workout. 
8. Working out is my stress reliever. I try to work out at least 5 days a week.  
9. I love children's books. Keigan's book collection is cray! My dream job is to write children's books one day. I can dream.. 
10. Country music is my favorite. There is literally a song for everything. 
11. I'm an adrenaline junky. I want to sky dive in the worst way! 

The 11 Questions from Ashley and my Answers: 
1.  What room in your house is your favorite to be in? I would say the nursery. We spend a majority of our day in there playing and just hanging out. It's very peaceful!
2. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile. It really tells what their personality is like. Friendly smiles are my favorite :) 
3. What is your favorite item of clothing and why? My Sperry Angelfish Boat Shoes. I could wear them every day, even in 5 inches of snow. They are just so darn comfy! 
4. What is the next planned event you are looking forward to?  I would say Easter! Easter brunch, Easter egg hunts, Easter baskets, Easter candy, family.. Ahh! I'm so excited! 
5. Sunrise or sunset- Are you a morning or night person? If you would have asked me this before Keigan came along I would have said I'm a night person but that changed when she came along. I love waking up to her smile. I also enjoy my coffee while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 
6. What is the most peaceful day you ever had? It was actually a week of peace when my family went to the beach this past summer. I was 29 weeks pregnant, I sat by the water and read books while drinking my few hundred glasses of water. It was so relaxing. I know the next time we go to the beach I will be chasing a toddler and probably won't sit down the entire week ;) 
7. What is the best gift someone could give you? Keigan, for sure. And that goes for any of my future children too (seeing as I want 3 more!)! 
8. When was the last time you cried? Two days ago. I went in to check on Keigan when she was napping and she looked so peaceful and I got emotional. I'm not a crazy person that cries every time they look at their child, I swear! Motherhood will do that to ya! 
9. What is your warmest birthday memory? I would say this past birthday actually. My birthday is August 14th and Keigan was due August 28th so we were all so excited for her big arrival. 2 days later, we had our bundle of joy! It's awesome our birthdays are so close, we will forever be celebrating big that week! 
10. What were you doing before you started writing this blog post? I just fed Keigan her lunch, which she wasn't into at all! 
11. Why did you start writing your blog? I wanted Keigan to be able to read this when she's older. It's so easy to write it here. I also have a baby book for her that I am a little behind on. Oops! 


I'm nominating: 
Taylor at A Princess Made Mommy
Kristin at The Isaacson Family
Molly at Miss Momma Molly
Rorie at Imperfect Obsession


 
The Questions I'm Giving them to Answer: 
1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why? 
2. What is your favorite meal to make? 
3. If you had $1,000,000, what would you do with it? 
4. What would be YOUR perfect day? 
5. What is your motto to live by? 
6. What is your guilty pleasure? 
7. What is your favorite holiday and why? 
8. What is your LEAST favorite chore? 
9. What is your favorite store to shop for yourself? 
10. Why did you start writing your blog?
11. Are you a warm or cold weather person?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love reading your answers!! I would like to have four kids, too ... But am waiting to see how my hubby holds out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cray! I've never had a hamburger from a fast food place either! Yuck!!! And yes bars are whack.. Your awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear you and are so much alike, it's scary ;) I would love to write a children's book as well and have recently been thinking about it. I'm think I'm getting somewhere... My sister is a brilliant artist and we have talked about tag-teaming on the effort. Hubster and I want 3 or 4 as well! I'm so excited to follow you! Hope you stick around for A long time Jocelyn?

    ReplyDelete