Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tell Us Thursday

Here we are for our second week of Tell Us Thursday! Erikka over at the life of lil miss is doing such a fun link-up every Thursday with 3 questions to answer and it gets to know the other bloggers! 

Here are the questions for this week:
1. what was the name you chose for the opposite sex? {in lamens terms- if you had a girl, what was the name you chose if she would have been a boy?} 
We had a tie between Karsen and Carter. I was going to leave it up to Dave at the hospital if lil miss came out a boy! If we were to have a boy next though, we are going to have a blank slate because there were a few little boys born with those names in the area and I don't want him to have such a common name! :)

2. where is your favorite dinner spot & dish? {could be a restaurant, home, park- wherever!}
I am obsessed with the Parmesan Crusted Chicken from Longhorn Steakhouse. Oh. My. Gosh. Give me that with a Strawberry Daiquiri and I'm set! Dave and I love this chicken so much that we do make our own version and it is pretty darn good ;)

3. when do you typically take shower {or bathe} & favorite product to use while gettin' "silky smooth"{ever see the movie don't mess with the zohan?} 
I'm a night shower girl! I work out in the afternoon or evenings and I can't go to bed without showering (EW!) but I also can't shower twice a day or my skin would be dry as a bone. My husband could shower 3 times a day, no problem. I have to tell him to stop showering because he racks up the water bill! Haha. My favorite products for the shower is my Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expression shampoo and conditioner and Pink Fresh & Clean Body Scrub. I love the way they both smell and I leave the shower feeling so fresh and so clean, clean ( sorry, I had to do that!)  ;) 

Happy Thursday Friends :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i really like the name carter, but like you said, it's kind of popular these days. i love me some old fashioned names too! we already have a girl's name picked out for round 2... amelia! a boys name on the other hand... we wouldn't pick a name until the poor boy was born ;)

    i love chicken. any kind of chicken. love love love it! i've never been to a longhorn steakhouse though.

    yay for showering once a day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter is such a cute name. I actually don't hear that name very much where I live. On that note, I don't think there is a Longhorn Steakhouse here either. I always see the commercials and it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete