Friday, April 19, 2013

35 Weeks





You turned 35 weeks old yesterday! We had our first 80 degree day so we had to spend time at the park. We didn't spend as much time as I would have liked because I someone forgot the sunscreen sitting at home (fail!) so we cut it short. 

Last night, Grammy picked you up after work so that your dad and I could go pick out our new caninets (Yayyy!) & she really wanted to see you before she left for Florida today. We won't see Grammy or Pap for a whole week, longest time away since you were born. 

You are crawling everywhere! We put the baby gate up at the stairs but our kitchen and dining room floors are still plywood (and will be for another 3-4 weeks. Ugh!) and you want to go in there in the worst way. I am constantly picking you up, bringing you back in the living room and you take off again. Talk about exhausting. 

Your schedule really got off track this week and I honestly don't know how. For the longest time, you were getting your bath at 9 and were asleep by 9:30. This week, you were getting tired around 7:30-8 but I didn't want you to sleep long so I'd wake you up from your nap early. You hated it and cried through your bath because you were tired and hungry. Then there was a morning when you woke up for the day at 5:30am! I don't know where we went wrong with your schedule but we need to get you back on track ASAP! 

There are 3 cartoons that you love. You literally stop what you're doing and start smiling, they are Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake & the Neverland Pirates and Sophia the First (my FAV!). I think your favorite part is when they sing. You won't do anything but sit there and watch while there is a song on. 

Your little personality is out of this world. You have been extra cuddly this week and I am eating it up. Sometimes you will just crawl over and climb into my lap. You really know how to make a momma feel good! I love you more than anything! 

Xoxo, 
Momma 


Here are some other pictures from the week :) 


Stylin' 




This is how our diaper changes go these days. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment