Tuesday, April 16, 2013

8 Months

Holy cow, I have an 8 month old! She is now mobile and wants to get into everything she's not allowed to get into. The days of sitting her down and not worrying about where she's at or what she's into are gone. We have to baby proof and baby gate our house, like stat! 

I love this face!
Weight:
I would say she's in the 16lb range. We go back to the doctors next month for her 9 month check-up (No shots at this appointment!! Yay!!) 
Health: 
Little miss is so healthy, thank goodness! 
Yes, we still have plywood floors in our kitchen and dining room. It's killing me! 
Diet:
She is still getting breastmilk, my goal is to go until she turns one. She gets her fruits and veggies for breakfast, lunch and dinner and her snack is puffs in the afternoon. I have also been giving her blueberries for breakfast and she chows down on them. I'm looking forward to giving her more and more "real" food. 

Crying:
This month she has been so fun but she still has her crying episodes when she sees me walk out of a room or shes tired and hungry. Normal baby stuff.
My favorite little face!
Sleep:
What is sleep? Her sleeping has been pretty shitty this month, not gonna lie. I'm talking up every hour all night long. I've had a few melt downs because of my lack of sleep and not knowing why she's crying! I've heard it could be teething, gas or night terrors. When she cries, she won't open her eyes for anything, even when we change her diaper and talk to her she won't open them. It's really strange. 

Clothes:
She is all over the place with her clothes. She can still wear some 0-3 month jackets (crazy, I know!) and she can also fit into some of her absolutely adorable 9 month summer outfits. I have to go through her dresser and closet this week and take out all of her winter clothes and replace with her summer wardrobe. I may have a little meltdown or two.
 Social:
We have finally got warmer weather up here so we have been getting out more and more. We hibernated all winter so we have had a few trips to the park and many walks already! I'm looking forward to pool days and just spending time outside! 


Routine:
7:30- Diaper Change, Nurse and up for the day
7:30-8:30-Cartoons/ Playtime
8:30- Breakfast (fruits)
9:00-10:00- Playtime
10:00-11:00- Nap/ Nurse
11:00-Playtime
12:00-Lunch (Veggies)
12:30-Nap
1:00-2:00-Playtime
2:00- Snack (Puffs and Sippy Cup)
2:30-4:00Nap/Nurse
4:00-5:00- Playtime with Daddy
5:00-Dinner (Veggies)
6:00- Walk/ Spend time outside
7:00-8:00- Nap/Nurse
8:00-8:30- Hang out/Read Books
8:30- Bathtime!
9:00- Nurse/ Bedtime

This seriously doesn't go as planned when we run errands. If we are out for a while, sometimes she won't nap or eat the entire time! She is so fascinated with looking at everything that I think she forgets to nap and eat! 



Milestones:
This month she learned how to clap, wave AND crawl on her hands and knees! I was starting to think that she just wasn't going to crawl and go straight into walking but Friday morning she saw Sadie's dog food and crawled right to it. The rest of the day, I tried getting her to go after her toys but wanted nothing to do with them. When Dave got home from work he set out Sadie's dog bowl again and she went right after it. Why is it that babies go after what they can't have?!  





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Her face is so precious!!!!! Ugh, killing me with cuteness! This sounds literally exactly like Harper at eight months!! She can still wear some 0-3 months sweaters and she doesn't sleep! So annoying and tiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 8 months, cutie!!! This pretty much sound exactly like our lives! The sleep thing? Not happening. Hang in there and know your not the only one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. her little face in the second one! Love it! Following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to fuck, suck, spank, torture, lick, rub, ride and finger her holes until she orgasms cum on me and I orgasm cum inside her

    ReplyDelete