Friday, May 31, 2013

41 Weeks

Hahaha! This is the best picture I got of her this week! She is SO over these weekly photos, can't ya tell?!

Well, another week came and went. Every week is more fun and you are learning new stuff every day. I look back on pictures from when you were just born and I can't believe how much you've grown and changed in 9 months. You mean the world to your dad and I and I can't imagine  life without you. 


We moved you up to size 3 diapers finally, that's a pretty big milestone in my book! I feel like you were in size 2 for a longgg time! Your eating hasn't been the best and I have no idea why. If I put you in your highchair your fine for a about 1/4 of the jar of baby food then you freak out! Like someone is physically hurting you, freak out. So I stop feeding you and give you some puffs and you are fine. I think you just like the puffs too much and think it's a treat and don't want to eat your fruits and veggies. I don't give you puffs anymore after your meals now, instead when you throw a fit I'll give you fresh fruit or steamed veggies. Sorry sista but you can't veg out on puffs all day! 


Your sleep is really hit or miss. One night you'll sleep the entire night and other times you'll wake up 2 or 3 times. I haven't been feeding you through the night, I've been letting you soothe yourself and put yourself back to sleep. So far, so good. 


You can stand up on anything and you find anything and everything to get into. I'm exhausted at the end of the day from running around and chasing you. You love, love, love walking with you Radio Flyer walker. Whenever I get it out, your little legs and arms go crazy! I'm convinced you will be walking far before your first birthday. 


This past weekend we had a girls shopping day with Kristin and Rilyn. We had so much fun with them and can't wait to do it again! You and Ry were such good shoppers considering we shopped for almost 5 hours! We even got you and Ry matching outfits from BabyGap. I can't wait to see you in them :)
We also celebrated your first Memorial Day.  Grammy was going to have a pool party/ cookout but since it was cold & rainy we had a corn hole tournament instead. You were so good and everyone was loving on you, as always :) 
We are getting our kitchen renovated finally!!! and you love watching the guys work. You will just sit and stare (I'm tryin to teach you it's not nice to stare) while they work, ya little flirt ;) 


Well, until next week time, we love you to the moon and back! 
Xoxo, 
Momma










Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really should have taken her home with me when I had the chance! :) She's so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete