Tuesday, June 18, 2013

10 Month Check-In


Cheeeese! 



I can't believe I have a 10 month old! I feel like I say this every month but really, in just 2 months my baby will be a toddler. It's safe to say that this was one of the most fun and exciting months yet. She started cruising, standing, walking and babbles literally all. day. long.


{Weight}
I would guess close to 17 lbs?? She doesn't go back to the doctor until August for her 1 year check up. 



{Health}
This girl is so, so healthy. 


{Diet}
We really cut back on her baby food this month. She would only eat about 1/4 of the jar before she threw a fit but as soon as I put something on her tray that she could feed herself she was fine. We started giving her more of what we are eating she so far, so good. This girl LOVES her carbs. A few of her favorites are pancakes, noodles, waffles, bread and graham crackers. 


{Crying}
She mainly cries when she is overly tired or if she sees me leave the room she will have a fit. Her separation anxiety is pretty bad with me. Other than that she is a super happy baby. 


{Sleep}
Sleep has gotten so much better this month! She sleeps through the night and her naps are getting longer. I think she really wears herself out through the day now that she is constantly getting into things and walking around. 


{Social}
On her 10 month birthday we celebrated Dave's first father's day. We went to the Children's Museum and had a steak & chicken dinner for both of our families. 


{Routine}
7:00- Wake up, Diaper change and Nurse
8:00am- Breakfast. We usually will eat Cheerios/ Bananas or Waffles/ Blueberries
9:00am- Nap
10:00am- Nurse
11:00am- Play time
12:00pm- Lunch. Turkey lunch meat with bread and pieces of fruit . 
1:00pm-Nap
2:00pm- Nurse
3:00-4:00pm- Playtime/ Go for a walk
5:00pm- Dinner. She usually eats whatever we eat
6:00pm- Hang out with Daddy
7:00pm- Nurse/ Cat nap 
8:00pm- Bath Time/ Get in PJ's, Nurse
9:00pm- Bed time!

{Milestones}
I feel like I already mentioned these but she started standing on her own, taking steps on her own and cruising. Every day now she is getting up on her own more and more. By the end of the day yesterday  she was doing it without a problem & walking all over the place. Watching her is a full time job now since she is constantly getting into something or walking around. She has already taken a few falls and had one goose egg on her little head. I know there will be plenty more where those came from but it's still heart breaking. 


Here are a few pictures from our Father's Day weekend :) 



Mean Muggin' 

Stylin' Babe


This is her new "Cheese" face, I'm not kidding. Isn't she awesome?! :) 

Happy Father's Day Babe!! 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I know I say it for every post but ...seriously... she is toooooooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheese face!!! These babes are growing way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete