Thursday, August 8, 2013

51 Weeks



We are at the end of our run here with your weekly letters! ONE more after this week! 


I'm sure I've said this before but this has been my favorite week so far! You have had me laughing all day, every day. Your little personality is hilarious and I'm looking forward to finally understanding all of your stories you've been trying to tell me! You talk all day long but I don't understand what you're saying. Put all that jabber into words,  would ya?! ;) 


So August is birthday month in our family. We have at least one birthday a week to celebrate so we have already been quite busy with birthday parties. We had Pap's surprise 50th birthday party this past Saturday, Great Grandma's birthday party on Sunday, today is Pap's actual birthday so we are going out to dinner with him, this weekend we have Aunt Ashley's birthday, next week we have my birthday and your birthday is 2 days later. Whew, now I'm exhausted! Needless to say, we will be getting our party on this month! 

You've been dancing a lot this week and I can't even take how cute you are! We need to get you to a dance class, STAT! :) 


You loveee to wave and are trying to say bye-bye! I know I actually heard you say it a couple of times but it was just a fluke I think because when I try to get you to repeat me, you wont. You like doing things at your pace I guess! 


Momma and Daddy could not love you any more than we already do! You are our entire world baby girl and we are looking forward to all the wonderful years ahead!!! 





Xoxo,
Momma
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment