Saturday, June 21, 2014

20 Week Update



How far along: 20 Weeks- Halfway there!!!

Gender: BOY!!!

Weight gain: 5 lbs

Maternity clothes: Just a lot of maxi skirts and dresses

Stretch marks: Not yet, hoping I luck out again and they stay away from me!

Belly button in or out: Flat as a pancake

Sleep: I sleep well until I have to get up to pee, then I toss and turn for what seems like an hour before I fall back asleep. It’s awful.

Best moment this week: Hands down, finding out that we are having a baby boy!!!

Miss anything: Sleeping on my stomach..ahh I can’t wait until that can happen again

Movement: Lots of little movements happening this week and I LOVE it. Best part of pregnancy!

Cravings: Chocolate, BBQ chips, and I could eat Mexican all day/ every day! 

Looking forward to: Getting started on the nursery! Ideas have been flowing since Keigan smashed into that cake!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment