Sunday, June 29, 2014

21 Week Update


How far along: 21 Weeks     
        
Gender: BOY!!

Weight gain: +5 lbs

Maternity clothes: I bought a few maternity tanks from Target but I’ve still been living in maxi skirts and dresses

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: Flat as a pancake

Sleep: Ehh, some nights I sleep like a baby and other nights there is nothing I can do to get comfortable

Best moment this week: Buying our first round of baby boy clothes! Carters was having a pretty good sale so I had to snag up a few things!

Miss anything: A lunch meat sandwich?! I don’t usually eat lunch meat when I’m not pregnant but knowing I can’t have one is killing me.

Movement: Lots of squirming around in there & I love every single one of them!

Cravings: Any kind of snack-y food. Dips, chips, crackers, etc . Oh, & the chocolate Lucky Charms is amazing!!  

Looking forward to: Fourth of July fun this weekend. I’m so curious to see how much (or how little) Keigan likes the fireworks!
Photobucket

1 comment: