Saturday, July 5, 2014

22 Week Update



How far along: 22 weeks

Gender: A little man

Weight gain: 5 lbs from my 20 week check-up

Maternity clothes: Just some Liz Lange tanks and I’ve been wearing with maxi skirts.

Stretch marks: Not yet, I hope they stay far away!

Belly button in or out: I noticed in the shower today that it’s an outie now

Sleep: It’s been better!  

Best moment this week: Celebrating the 4th of July with family and lots of good food and fireworks

Miss anything: A fish bowl size margarita sounds really good right now J

Movement: I feel like I’ll be saying this from here on out but more and more squirming around!

Cravings: I had a pretty serious craving for a funfetti cupcake this week that I never gave into but that may change when I go to the store this week!

Looking forward to: My 23 week check-up this week! I love seeing the little babe each time I go in! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment