Saturday, July 19, 2014

24 Week Update



How far along: 24 Weeks

Gender: Little man!!!

Weight gain: 9.5 lbs

Maternity clothes: All I want to wear are my PJ’s all day/ every day. But when I do have to get dressed, it’s just the same old skirts, tanks, maxi dresses I have been wearing.

Stretch marks: None yet!

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: It’s getting worse and worse. I can not get comfortable for the life of me and I don’t remember being like this so early with Keigan. It’s going to be a long 16 more weeks!

Best moment this week: Meeting our friends Kristin, Rilyn and Dan at Idlewild for a fun day with the girls. It was Keigan’s first amusement park experience and she did awesome! She loved all of the rides but hated the lines!! She is verrrry impatient and just didn’t understand why she had to wait!

Miss anything: Sleep!!!

Movement: Cam is now on a schedule. I feel him at the same times every day, so neat!!

Cravings: I got a craving for nacho’s and brownies (not together) so I made a trip to the store to fulfill that craving today. I know what I’ll be eating during our movie tonight! :)   

Looking forward to: Finally getting some work done in the nursery! I found bedding today that I fell in LOVE with from Pottery Barn. Now I have to get Dave on the same page and that little set will be going in the shopping cart soon! ;)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment