Saturday, July 5, 2014

Our 4th of July

We decided to go to the park near our house to watch fireworks Thursday night. I was so excited to see what Keigan's reaction would be like this year. I wasn't sure how it was going to go because her bed time is 8ish and I know they don't let them off until 9:30 or so. My parents met up with us and we went over around 8:30. Keigan had fun walking around and catching lightning bugs but I could tell she was getting tired when all she wanted was to walk around with her head resting on my shoulders. 






The first firework went off and she didn't want to lift her head. Poor girl was exhausted. Then she passed out and slept through the rest. The fireworks this year were a bust. There is always next year :) 


On the 4th, my family always has a cookout at my grandma's. We headed up there in the afternoon and she had so much fun playing and eating lots of good cookout food. 












Photobucket

1 comment: