Friday, August 1, 2014

26 Week Update


How far along: 26 weeks!

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: 13 lbs

Maternity clothes: I just bought capris and jeans for the fall this week!! I hope I can pull off some of my old shirts with cardigans and sweaters because some of that stuff is expensive! I'd rather spend that money on stuff for the baby!

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: Totally out at this point

Sleep: I thought I did the trick with switching out my pillow and I do still love my new pillow but I still have very restless nights and can not seem to get comfortable for the life of me! I can’t say this enough, I can’t wait until I can sleep on my stomach again!

Best moment this week: I had my 26 week check-up and my glucose test which I didn’t hear anything back from my doctor so I take it that I passed!!

Miss anything: Other than sleeping on my stomach, having more energy, feeling like a stuffed pig, and maybe an ice cold beer, nope ;)

Movement: Lots and lots of squirming around! I love every movement, except for the swift kicks to the ribs every now and then!

Cravings: Chips and dips, BBQ flavored anything, and I did make Dave go to the store this week because I really wanted a Coke.

Queasy or sick: Not sick but I did notice my back has been so achy by the end of the day and sometimes cramps up. I do get back rubs every night though that I am not complaining about! ;)

Looking forward to: It’s August which means its mine and Keigan’s birthday month!! Where in the heck did summer go?! Cam will be here before we know it! 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment