Saturday, August 9, 2014

27 Week Update


How far along: 27 Weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: +13 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yep, and I’m loving them at this point. They are the most comfortable items to wear although I’d love to be able to fit into my normal wardrobe only because I’m getting tired of wearing the same clothes all the time!

Stretch marks: Nope, been lathering on cocoa butter. Hopefully it does the trick and keeps them far away.
 
Belly button in or out: Totally out

Sleep: What sleep? It’s been miserable this week. I can’t get comfortable for the life of me and I wake up soaked in sweat every night. I'd say sleep has been my #1 complaint this pregnancy!  

Best moment this week: Getting more work done in the nursery! Almost done with the big stuff so then I can start decorating and organizing!!

Miss anything: Being able to bend down without getting out of breath would be nice. And sleep, of course!

Movement: All day, every day. So many kicks and jabs but I love every one of them :)

Cravings: Still a big fan of BBQ, chocolate, and ice cold Coke!

Symptoms: Lately I've been getting lower back pain, leg cramps and this week I started noticing some Braxton Hicks when I've been walking. They've been bad enough that I have to stop and breathe until they go away. I may have to start slowing down my walks to see if that helps!

Looking forward to: This week! We have carpet getting installed in the nursery, my 28W check-up, my birthday AND Keigan’s birthday all in one week! Lots of fun stuff to look forward to!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment