Thursday, August 14, 2014

28 Week Update





How far along: 28 Weeks

Gender: Little boy

Weight gain: +15 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes, yes, yes!!

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: Out, you can totally see it with any shirt I have on now (even with a cami on underneath!!)

Sleep: What sleep? It’s awful, just awful.

Best moment this week: We got the carpet installed in the nursery and it looks so good! I also had a doctor appointment and he’s measuring right on target and has a strong heartbeat. It’s also mine and Keigan’s birthday week! Like I said last week, we had a lot of fun stuff to look forward to! 

Miss anything: Sleeping, bending down and not getting out of breath and Sam Adams Octoberfest beer!

Movement: SO much movement going on! He’s such an active little guy already! I wonder if this is a preview for what he’ll be like when he’s here with us?

Cravings: I find myself always thinking of Milky Ways. I’m usually a Snickers girl but lately I can’t get enough of those mini Milky Ways.

Symptoms: I’ve been SO tired lately but I think that has to do with my poor sleeping habits. I also have been getting a lot of round ligament pain when I’m walking and doing something active.

Looking forward to: Keigan’s birthday party on Saturday and getting more done in the nursery!! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cute mama! <3 I have been craving chocolate too. I'm 6 weeks behind ya!

    ReplyDelete