Friday, August 29, 2014

30 Week Update



How far along: 30 weeks

Gender: BOY!

Weight gain: +16 lbs

Maternity clothes: A few things here and there but I try to live in my t-shirts and lounge pants most days.

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: Outie

Sleep: My sleep hasn’t been bad when I get it… we switched Keigan into her toddler bed this week so she’s been getting up throughout the night most nights and I go in to soothe her back to sleep so after she’s asleep, I’m wide awake. Go figure.

Best moment this week: I did baby boy’s first load of laundry and got his room semi set up!!! I love walking by his room and seeing all of his little stuff in there! :)

Miss anything: Feeling normal?  I tried painting my toes this week and it was pure torture. I can’t bend over that long without getting totally uncomfortable.

Movement: I swear he is doing flips in there. I know that he is running out of space so I’m sure that’s why I’m feeling so much movement going on now!

Cravings: Still loving my chips and french onion dip this week and I’m also on a peach lemonade kick. Can’t get enough of it!

Symptoms: Round ligament pain and pure exhaustion.

Looking forward to: It’s Labor Day weekend and the kickoff to college football! I’ll be cheering on those Mountaineers tomorrow! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment