Friday, September 5, 2014

31 Week Update

How far along: 31 weeks

Gender: Boy!

Weight gain: +16 lbs

Maternity clothes: Not much other than my capris that I’ve been wearing. Been getting cardigans for when the weather finally decides to cool off. I’m so over the 90 degrees!

Stretch marks: Nope, I’ve been steering clear of those.

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: Not bad when I get it. Keigan’s transition to the toddler bed hasn’t been the easiest but I’m hopeful it will start to improve as she gets used to it.

Best moment this week: Buying the rest of the items for his nursery! Can’t wait for it all to come so we can finalize his room!

Miss anything: Not missing much this week.

Movement: Lots of big movements going on now & I love every one of them.

Cravings: Lots of chocolate. My MIL made me the world’s BEST chocolate cupcakes this week and I devoured them all myself. #noshame

Symptoms: Same as last week, exhaustion and round ligament pain.

Looking forward to: I have my 32 week checkup Monday but they found out at my 20 week ultrasound that I have placenta previa so I will be getting an ultrasound done Monday morning to see if it raised (fingers crossed it has or I have to have a c-section!) but I’m so excited to see him and see how big he is now! It’s been awhile since I’ve had an ultrasound done. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Not much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm a new follower and just wanted to introduce myself. :) Feel free to check out my blog at http://ilym0611.blogspot.com! Congrats on your pregnancy and beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete