Friday, September 12, 2014

32 Week Update



How far along: 32 Weeks aka 8 MONTHS!!! How did that happen?!

Gender: Boy!!

Weight gain:  +17 lbs

Maternity clothes: Just in my jeans. I’ve been wearing a lot of sweats this week because of the cooler temps and I’ve been loving it!

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: Pretty good. If I wake up to pee in the middle of the night, I sometimes have a hard time falling back asleep but I really can’t complain.

Best moment this week: Seeing little man in 3D at my ultrasound! He is quite handsome already ;)

Miss anything: My energy! I literally can’t keep my eyes open in the afternoons. I feel like I’m in my first trimester again!

Movement: Lots of movement right around bedtime. The movements are so big I think he’s doing flips in there!

Cravings: Just anything sweet. I made brownie/cookie bars (watch out, they are addicting!!) and I also bought some Halloween candy at the store. I also can’t get enough fruit punch to drink!

Symptoms: Nothing is really sticking out this week. My round ligament pain is much better than it has been. Just really exhausted!

Looking forward to: Everything that will be happening in the next couple months. We will be finalizing the nursery (hopefully) this weekend, getting the rest of the baby stuff out of storage, really just all the new baby stuff that is just SO MUCH FUN!

32 Week Appointment: I said last week that I had to have an ultrasound done this week to check my placenta. Well, we got good news and my placenta raised so I'm not forced into a c-section! Also, the tech said he is SO far down already that she had a hard time finding the bottom of my placenta so he’s already in position, which I feel is a good thing! They are measuring him to be 4 lbs 3 oz already so he is a little on the bigger side for being only 32 weeks along! Seeing his little profile in 3D really made it feel so real and he is SO CUTE!! I can’t wait to kiss those adorable little lips and cheeks in a few weeks! 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment