Friday, September 26, 2014

34 Week Update



How far along: 34 weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: +18 lbs

Maternity clothes: Jeans and my Gap maternity leggings I’ve been living in!

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: I’ve been sleeping great until I have to get up to pee, then it’s downhill.

Best moment this week: I packed Camden’s hospital bag this week and I started on mine! Just trying to stay ahead of myself so I’m not running around the minute before he comes to pack everything!

Miss anything: I can’t think of anything off the top of my head!!

Movement: SO, SO many big movements this week. I just hope he stays head down and doesn’t do some crazy flip in there! We don’t want him breech!

Cravings: Graham crackers with vanilla icing has been my snack all week and also white cheddar popcorn!

Symptoms: Round ligament pain, leg cramps and a few Braxton Hicks contractions

Looking forward to: It’s my mom and sister’s birthday this weekend so we will be doing a lot of celebrating! Also, we start checking this week to see if I’m dilated at all which I’m excited about (I know, sounds really strange but it feels like he could be here any time now!!) 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment