Friday, October 3, 2014

35 Week Update

How far along: 35 weeks

Gender: Boy

Weight gain: +19 lbs

Maternity clothes: Just my jeans and maternity leggings. I’m stretching all of my normal shirts out because I refuse to buy anything at this point!

Stretch marks: Still steering clear of them!

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: I sleep okay but when I wake up to use the restroom, I have a terrible time falling back asleep!

Best moment this week: Dave took Tuesday off work and we took a drive to Amish country to find a new dining room table. We got to customize it exactly how we wanted it and now I can’t wait to get it but it won’t be for 8-10 weeks! I know it will be worth the wait though!

Miss anything: Now that I’m near the end, I can’t wait to have an ice cold pumpkin beer : )

Movement: Lots of stretching going on lately. I will feel him wayyy down low and also in the ribs like he’s getting in a big stretch before his big debut ;)

Cravings: I’m still eating white cheddar popcorn like it’s my job, ice cold water and of course, ice cold coke.

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks has been it this week. I also started nesting! I can’t sit still and I’ve cleaned every day this week, have done laundry every other day, refolded all of his clothes, repacked his hospital bag and started packing mine this week!  My doctor informed me that my cervix is soft but I’m not dilated yet so I’m hoping something starts to happen soon!

Looking forward to: Going to the pumpkin patch on Sunday! I can't wait to see Keigan's face when she sees hundreds of pumpkins laying around  :) 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment