Friday, October 17, 2014

37 Week Update

How far along: 37 Weeks

Gender: Boy!!

Weight gain: +21 lbs

Maternity clothes: Just my jeans and maternity leggings. I’m stretching all of my normal shirts out because I refuse to buy anything at this point!

Stretch marks: Nope! I hope it stays that way for just a few more weeks!

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: Pretty good actually! I better not get to used to it because before I know it I’ll be up several times a night ;)

Best moment this week: We took Keigan to Boo at the Zoo this past weekend and I loved seeing her sweet self dressed up and just taking it all in. She was NOT scared of anything, I actually think she found it to be more of a joke! Haha!

Miss anything: Just feeling human again. Also, I’d love to have a second cup of coffee on these cool fall mornings!

Movement: Yea, still feeling him moving around but I will say I don’t feel as much movement going on and I’d have to blame that on the lack of room he has in there!

Cravings: Nothing really sticks out this week!

Symptoms: Still getting Braxton Hicks a lot, and my round ligament pain and indigestion are back.

Looking forward to: I’m hoping to see some progress at the doctors this week! I’m still not dilated at all!! I had Keigan at 37weeks 2 days so hearing that I was still not dilated at my 37 week appointment was a bummer!  I really, really hope to hear that I’m making some progress on Monday! We are getting so anxious to meet him!!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment