Tuesday, October 28, 2014

One week with Camden

Our little Camden is one week old today! I can hardly believe it! He is honestly the best little baby. He only cries when he's hungry or is getting a bath. That's it. 


I was SO, SO nervous to bring him home and see Keigan's reaction to him. She has blown me away with how much she loves him and hasn't showed one ounce of jealousy! She is just as smitten over him as we all are. Keigan LOVES to give him kisses and to rub his head and hands. I may tear up every time she does it ;) 



He is a nursing champ! As soon as he was placed on my chest after he was born, he ate for 30 minutes on each side! I was shocked!!! We haven't had any problem with latching at all! He wakes up 2-3 times a night to eat and I usually have to wake him. 



Our first week with Camden has been the best! 






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. He is just irresistible..... he's so darn cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete