Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2 Weeks with Camden

Yep, our baby boy is 2 weeks old and can't believe it! He is honestly the best and easiest little boy. If he's fed and has a clean diaper, he's a happy boy! 

We had his first weight check last Thursday. He was 6 lbs 81/2 oz at birth and when we got discharged he was 6lbs 2 oz. At his doctor appointment Thursday he was 6.10lbs. Little chunk gained 8 oz in a week! 

I absolutley love the little sounds & faces he makes when he's sleeping. I find myself staring at him while he's sleeping just hoping to catch a little smile. :) 

His umbilical cord fell off Monday (he was 13 days old) and bath time has been SO much more pleasant. He didn't let out even a whimper while in there. Getting him out of the warm water was a different story. 

He eats about every 2 hours during the day and can go 3-3.5 hours at night. I am still setting my alarm to wake him to eat but I think soon, I'll start letting him wake up and tell me he's hungry. 

I finally braved it this week and took both kids to Target by myself for the first time. The thought of taking two kids to the store totally freaked me out but we did it with no meltdowns and everyone lived! 

Big sister is still doing well with the adjustment. She loves giving him kisses and rubbing his little head. It's the sweetest thing :) 

Happy 2 weeks baby boy! 

We love you to the moon & back! 



Photobucket

1 comment: