Wednesday, November 12, 2014

3 weeks with Camden






Our little guy has been growing like a weed ( at least I think so)! I had a moment this past weekend where I thought he was growing right before my eyes! His face is filling out quite nicely and he's getting some chub in those cheeks, which I just love to kiss ;)

He's starting to stay awake for longer periods when he is awake & his big sister LOVES to give him kisses and hold his hands. It's pretty much the most adorable thing ever! 

He's still waking up twice a night to eat, usually 1:30 and 5:30 is when he starts fussing around. We are keeping him awake from 7:30pm until we go to bed, which is usually 9:30-10 so he will sleep all night. So far, it's been working like a charm. 

Cam hates tummy time. I try every day to lay him on his tummy to strengthen his neck muscles but he fusses and cries until he's on his back or someone picks him up. He is moving his head around a lot more & he's so alert and loves to see what's going on around him. 

Camden is seriously the most handsome little boy and we are head over heels for him! 










Photobucket

1 comment: