Tuesday, November 18, 2014

4 weeks with Camden



 Camden is 4 weeks old today!  & a month old on Friday!! Say what?! 

He is such an easy baby and reminds us so much of Keigan when she was his age! We've had easy babies & for that, I am thankful! 


He is still not a fan of tummy time. When we do have him on his tummy, he just lays there and fusses until we pick him up. He is getting a little more head control and neck strength despite his lack of tummy time! 


It still amazes me how fast they grow! Every night I go through my pictures and cry to Dave how much he's changed in just 4 short weeks! 


He still is sleeping great for me, just waking up twice to eat. He also loves his baths so much more now that we can keep a warm wash cloth over him to keep him warm while I bathe him. 



My mom gave him his first bottle over the weekend & he was not a fan!! He did eat most of it for me but I know he wanted the real thing ;) 


I'll be back later this week with his one month post! 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment