Tuesday, December 16, 2014

[Camden] 8 weeks



My sweet little Cam is already 8 weeks old! I remember time flying when Keigan was this age and I still hate how fast they grow! I want to bottle up his sweet newborn scent and cuddles so I never forget how small and cuddly he is. 


Last week he started to develop a rash that started on his face and then moved to his chest. Some days it's worse than others but I decided to call the doctor last week just to ease my mind since I am nursing and he said it sounds like a viral rash and it will just run its course. It's not bothering him so I've just been keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get any worse. 


Big news: he slept through the night a few nights last week! He usually goes to sleep around 9:30-10pm and will sleep until 6am, he eats and will go back to sleep until 8ish. A couple nights last week he was sleeping until 6:45am! It's been heavenly and I feel like a new woman!


He is the sweetest, happiest little boy and we could not be more in love! It amazes me everyday when I see how much Keigan just adores him.  She is loving her big sister role! 


I'm looking forward to our Christmas next week! I know Camden won't remember a thing but Keigan will be so fun this year, I just know it! :) 


& here is what Cam thinks of me ;)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment