Monday, February 2, 2015

[Camden] 3 Months

He's now 3 1/2 months! I'm a little late on this post :)


Better late than never, right?! 



Weight:
We don't get an official weight check until his 4 month check-up but I'd guess in the 14 lb range?


Health:
He's a healthy little guy! We've been around a lot of sickness lately and (knock on wood) we haven't gotten sick! 


Clothes:
He is now in 6 month clothes & size 2 diapers!! It's insane how fast he grows compared to Keigan. Everyone tells me how much faster boys grow compared to girls and they are 100% correct!



Diet:
Still on mama's milk & boy does he like to eat!!! ;)


Likes:
His mama :)
Car rides
Baths (His favorite!!)
Playmat
Kisses from his big sister
Being tickled


Dislikes:
Being hungry
When I leave the room
Not being able to see what's going on around him
Tummy time


He is the sweetest little boy. His eyes are still a gorgeous blue & I hope they stay this color! This past month he has really become more interactive during play time and even grabs toys that are near his face. He is now giggling when we tickle him or when I'm acting silly!! I'll act goofy all day just to hear him giggle though :) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment