Monday, February 2, 2015

Keigan {2.5 Year Update}

I know I have been totally slacking on Camden's weekly posts and I'll regret it later so I'll try to change that! I haven't done a Keigan update in a very very long time! 
Ever since Camden came along, she is such a help and loves to play with him! If he is crying she tries to shush him and rock him. It's so cute!! I can't wait for him to get a little bigger and actually play with her, she'll be in heaven!! 


A few weeks ago I decided on a whim that I was going to potty train her! We had no plans for the week and the weather is so crappy so I made it a point to train her. It was seriously too easy! Within 2-3 days she had it down and haven't looked back since! I do still put a diaper on her at night but she doesn't wear diapers through the day anymore! 
We take her to dance once a week and girlfriend LOVES it! They have started practicing their dance for the recital in June and it's so cute! I can't wait to see her all dressed up and dancing on the big stage :) 
When we had her 2 year check up in August, her doctor wanted her to start speech because she just wasn't talking as much as he would have liked so we have been going once a week since October and she is definitely improving! She is starting to put few word sentences together! Finally!! :)
Her favorite TV shows these days are Paw Patrol, Blaze, Sofia, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins and Sheriff Callie! We just rotate through those shows all. day. long. By the time she goes to bed, I couldn't watch one more of those shows if I tried!!! 

Yesterday she face-timed my mom and dad by herself! I was back in the bedroom folding laundry and she came in with my mom and dad on the phone! I thought maybe they face-timed me but nope, she did it! I was amazed! She actually went to my FaceTime app and dialed them!! Thank goodness it was them and not someone else!! Haha!










Photobucket

1 comment: