Friday, May 22, 2015

[Camden] 7 Months





My littlest buddy is 7 months old!!! How on earth did that happen? We are all so happy now that the weather is actually nice enough to go outside and play! We were all going a little stir crazy this winter   being stuck inside all day. 



We don't have to go back to the doctor until he's 9 months so for his weight, I'm guessing 19lbs. Although after I hold him all day, I swear he's pushing 30 ;) 



He's still nursing which I will continue until he's 1 (or close to one) and he's been eating his fruits and veggies for breakfast/dinner. He can not wait to have table food though considering he dives for anything I'm eating! We give him some tastes of our Popsicles and ice cream and his little legs just kick away. When it's gone, he has a little meltdown. I foresee him eating us out of the house during his teenage years! Haha :)



He's in size 3 diapers and wears between 9-12 month clothes! He's growing like a weed amd the doctor said based on his growth chart that he'll be over 6' tall if he continues on his curve. 



He's been in his crib for a couple months now and he's doing well! He will still wake up 1-2 times a few times a week and if I sing him a song or rock him he falls back to sleep. When he wakes up around 6am, I'll feed him and he falls back to sleep until 7-8ish. 


This boy loves his mama! I carry/hold him 90% of the day. If someone else is holding him and he finds me, it's over. He tries to jump out of their arms to get into mine. I think once he figures the whole crawling thing out, he'll be a happier boy. I'm pretty sure he thinks I abandon him when I sit him down to play with toys while I clean up so when he can actually move around I think he'll be a happy little boy. :)
Speaking of crawling, I think it'll be any day now. He can get up on all fours and rock but then falls down. He needs to figure out how to move those little arms and legs and he'll be golden!!
He's obsessed when I sing The Wheels on the Bus . When he gets fussy and I start singing that, he's all smiles. Sometimes it makes for very long car rides ;) 
He is still obsessed with his big sister. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment